I remember that night. When tears in my eyes fallen. Last Thursday night, or maybe it was midnight. Between Thursday and Friday.
Cold, shivered, and alone.
Tears with heart hurt. Couldn't run but control my self not to cry too hard. I won't let my parents knew, I won't let my little sissy woken up because of my sobs.
The point, I cried with low sobs. And I was so down inside.
That night, I didn't know what to do.
I want someone but I thought he unavailable for me.
I was about to share with somebody, but I won't.
So, that night.. I depressed need someone understand me, and hug me, and wipe my tears.
I looked the clock in my room, almost 2 a.m and suddenly I said "Tuhan Yesus..ke sini dong..temenin aku..peluk aku, aku lagi nangis, Tuhan tenangin aku please.."
And I sat in my bed, and slowly I felt calm and comfy.
No cried again. And I felt His presence that night.
He was here, in my room. Hugged me. Wiped my tears. And I know, He always here..in my heart.
And I remembered, "when nobody else was there for you, God was there, and He will never leave you alone".
Thanks God for always here with me..
Thank You :)
I love You :")
Cold, shivered, and alone.
Tears with heart hurt. Couldn't run but control my self not to cry too hard. I won't let my parents knew, I won't let my little sissy woken up because of my sobs.
The point, I cried with low sobs. And I was so down inside.
That night, I didn't know what to do.
I want someone but I thought he unavailable for me.
I was about to share with somebody, but I won't.
So, that night.. I depressed need someone understand me, and hug me, and wipe my tears.
I looked the clock in my room, almost 2 a.m and suddenly I said "Tuhan Yesus..ke sini dong..temenin aku..peluk aku, aku lagi nangis, Tuhan tenangin aku please.."
And I sat in my bed, and slowly I felt calm and comfy.
No cried again. And I felt His presence that night.
He was here, in my room. Hugged me. Wiped my tears. And I know, He always here..in my heart.
And I remembered, "when nobody else was there for you, God was there, and He will never leave you alone".
Thanks God for always here with me..
Thank You :)
I love You :")
Comments
Post a Comment