I'm going to write down my fave lyric from each song in this Owl City's album, and here we go!
1. The Real World
"Reality is a lovely place but I wouldn’t want to live there."
"I’d never leave if it were up to me."
2. Deer in The Headlights
"But I guess that's the way it goes"
"Tell me again was it love at first sight; When I walked by and you caught my eye"
3. Angels
"I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts"
4. Dream Don't Turn to Dust
"I'll miss you with all my heart; But I'd rather be alone"
"And rest assured, 'cause dreams don't turn to dust"
5. Honey and The Bee
"Boy, I need a hug; Cuz my heart stops without you; There's something about you; That makes me feel alive"
6. Kamikaze
"Oh, comet come down!"
7. Galaxies
"Dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far"
"Hercules, you've got nothing to say to me"
"For He is the saving grace of the galaxis"
8. Alligator Sky
"My imagination's taking me away"
9. The Yacht Club
"I wish that we could sail our sad days away forever"
"If you can fly don't stop at the sky"
10. Plant Life
"Even so, I don't know, what to think"
"I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest"
"If I were to pluck on their heartstrings, would you strum on mine?"
1. The Real World
"Reality is a lovely place but I wouldn’t want to live there."
"I’d never leave if it were up to me."
2. Deer in The Headlights
"But I guess that's the way it goes"
"Tell me again was it love at first sight; When I walked by and you caught my eye"
3. Angels
"I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts"
4. Dream Don't Turn to Dust
"I'll miss you with all my heart; But I'd rather be alone"
"And rest assured, 'cause dreams don't turn to dust"
5. Honey and The Bee
"Boy, I need a hug; Cuz my heart stops without you; There's something about you; That makes me feel alive"
6. Kamikaze
"Oh, comet come down!"
7. Galaxies
"Dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far"
"Hercules, you've got nothing to say to me"
"For He is the saving grace of the galaxis"
8. Alligator Sky
"My imagination's taking me away"
9. The Yacht Club
"I wish that we could sail our sad days away forever"
"If you can fly don't stop at the sky"
10. Plant Life
"Even so, I don't know, what to think"
"I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest"
"If I were to pluck on their heartstrings, would you strum on mine?"
Comments
Post a Comment