You made me hanging on. Still. And I never know the truth if you keep shut your mouth in silent. Locking your secret which bothering you, maybe.
You made me hanging on. So, I can't surely decide which way I should take
You made me hanging on. And I don't know what your feeling
You made me hanging on. And you come to my mind whenever I tried to move on.
You made me hanging on. You were never here when I need someone in the most.
You made me hanging on. I smiled like I was fine. I smile but it's a fake sometime.
You made me hanging on. Wherever I'm alone, I just thinking about the past.
You made me hanging on. I'm single, and I don't know how to fall in love again.
You made me hanging on. When I feel that I am in lobe, but soon I know I'm not.
You made me hanging on. WHATEVER
You made me hanging on. So, I can't surely decide which way I should take
You made me hanging on. And I don't know what your feeling
You made me hanging on. And you come to my mind whenever I tried to move on.
You made me hanging on. You were never here when I need someone in the most.
You made me hanging on. I smiled like I was fine. I smile but it's a fake sometime.
You made me hanging on. Wherever I'm alone, I just thinking about the past.
You made me hanging on. I'm single, and I don't know how to fall in love again.
You made me hanging on. When I feel that I am in lobe, but soon I know I'm not.
You made me hanging on. WHATEVER
----------------------------------------- Dear my deepest heart.. please tell me when I really in love with someone.
It could be you, or him, or him, or......him.
It could be you, or him, or him, or......him.
like this mel... wah pantes quota 50jam e cpet entek.. sobone internet trus rekkkk.. like this mel
ReplyDeleteaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaahha jadi malu si yudha baca XD XD . bagus yud? uuuuuuuuhhwwwww thank you <3
ReplyDeletehkhk begitulah. 50 jam cepet habis wkwkwk