Heart as alot of pieces. Atleast, It's according to me. Just like a puzzle. A puzzle arranged alot of pieces. When you start to play it, you know how hard you decide wheres part you gonna complete first. But my first part I wanna complete is the most big part pieces: Jesus My Lord. Then the next big part pieces for my Mom, Dad and lil sissy. Then for my bestie: Sompiioo and Spasi, the big part of pieces number 3. Then the other small parts of pieces. Suddenly, a piece of puzzle gone. I was know that piece, but now its gone..and I don't know what is like.
I know it 'gone', or....It lost cause of my fault? Sometimes I'm too busy with the other pieces and I'm forget about the lost one. But sometimes I just using my own time to reminisce that piece. There's a mind for waiting it back, but sometime I should find the new one.
Please.. I don't even know what exactly going on with my mind. Sometimes I'm sincere of losing that piece, but somehow I just miss it. I just let it. And I know I'll find it.
I know it 'gone', or....It lost cause of my fault? Sometimes I'm too busy with the other pieces and I'm forget about the lost one. But sometimes I just using my own time to reminisce that piece. There's a mind for waiting it back, but sometime I should find the new one.
Please.. I don't even know what exactly going on with my mind. Sometimes I'm sincere of losing that piece, but somehow I just miss it. I just let it. And I know I'll find it.
Comments
Post a Comment