July 25, 2012
Dear my beloved friend Josephine Muaya..
Me and our friends just got home after visited ur mom's house.. And I just read ur tumblr :)
I believe that you've already happy up there with Father in heaven.. :)
This morning I was shocked by text said that you and your father in coma because an accident.. And then we arranged time to see you at hospital. But around 2PM, i got another text.. You've gone to Father in Heaven. I really shocked :(
I just dont know how to feel..
Last Saturday we just having really good time.. Laugh, and share.. We took pictures together..
And you set our pict as display pict on BBM.
And I set it as profile pict on facebook..
Even we just know-as-well about 2months, but I feel so close to you..
Giving service together every Saturday, chat on group bbm, take picts together..
Dear Ephin..
Hold HIS hand tight..Jesus always be with you..
Hold HIS hand tight..Jesus always be with you..
Rest in Peace my dearest friend, Josephine Muaya..
Love,
Mel
Comments
Post a Comment