Whoa! It's already July! Dari akhir bulan Juni, sampai awal Juli ini agenda saya full. Dan sampai-sampai minggu lalu stamina saya menurun dan kehilangan suara saya. Well, it's better now! Thanks God :)
On July 28, I had rolled to take in Youth Corner.. He-he, it was my very first time anyway.. Sooo, I guess I should more practice speech face to face with camera or at-least with a mirror, lol.
Thanks to Bang Sam who give us chance to take a part in Youth Corner.
Here's the result..
Yea, i know there was a problem with the sound.. Hopefully, next Youth Corner could be fixed and better in sound.. He-he..
So, how is it?
>.<
By the way, thanks to everyone who have support and help us to gain some money for #YouthImpactCamp2012! I really appreciated :)
Be ready for Youth Impact Camp! This Friday - Sunday :D
On July 28, I had rolled to take in Youth Corner.. He-he, it was my very first time anyway.. Sooo, I guess I should more practice speech face to face with camera or at-least with a mirror, lol.
Thanks to Bang Sam who give us chance to take a part in Youth Corner.
Here's the result..
Yea, i know there was a problem with the sound.. Hopefully, next Youth Corner could be fixed and better in sound.. He-he..
So, how is it?
>.<
By the way, thanks to everyone who have support and help us to gain some money for #YouthImpactCamp2012! I really appreciated :)
Be ready for Youth Impact Camp! This Friday - Sunday :D
Comments
Post a Comment