Sitting at the corner of McDonald right now and thinking about my future. What things that I want to achieve. I never thought before that I will become this far, with so many things already happened since I graduated from high school
Many ideas come pop up in my mind for my future.
Sometime I want to run with full speed to reach my dreams, but then I have some of thoughts that make me to decide every step wisely.
These days I focused to make my family settle meanwhile I prepared my self for my own future.
This year I will turn 26 years old!! Time flies, right?
I still have soooooo many things to achieve which is related from one to another.
For all things that happened in my life I always grateful. Because of His Grace, I can be strong. Life may goes up and down but I know for sure that God already know what will happened next and He promises that He will always be with us.
It's 21:41 now.
MCDonald getting crowded.
See you in another post.
This year I will turn 26 years old!! Time flies, right?
I still have soooooo many things to achieve which is related from one to another.
For all things that happened in my life I always grateful. Because of His Grace, I can be strong. Life may goes up and down but I know for sure that God already know what will happened next and He promises that He will always be with us.
It's 21:41 now.
MCDonald getting crowded.
See you in another post.
Comments
Post a Comment