Well heeellooooo readers that I looooveee~~
Almost a month didn't write any post, yea kau tahulah bagaimana sekarang kesibukan saya.. *ceileeh bahasanya..
Anyway, I really super duper excited to prepare the Christmas!! Dududu lalalala~
Yes, Christmas is coming! I busy with these and those and thanks to HIM who always give me the strength so I could do everything so well!
Last week, me and Youth Corner's team from Youth Impact Solo was makin video to promote our Christmas Celebration which will on air at Sunday Service GKA.
Here, the pictures from that day..
Ok, so this is the result..
Thanks God, EMP accept our video and last Sunday they published on LCD
Ahh yes!
Don't forget to come and celebrate the Christmas with all of your beloved friends on:
YOUTH IMPACT SOLO CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION
"LOVE LIKE CANDLE"
DECEMBER 22, 2012
06.00 PM | AT ECC SOLO PARAGON
Almost a month didn't write any post, yea kau tahulah bagaimana sekarang kesibukan saya.. *ceileeh bahasanya..
Anyway, I really super duper excited to prepare the Christmas!! Dududu lalalala~
Yes, Christmas is coming! I busy with these and those and thanks to HIM who always give me the strength so I could do everything so well!
Last week, me and Youth Corner's team from Youth Impact Solo was makin video to promote our Christmas Celebration which will on air at Sunday Service GKA.
Here, the pictures from that day..
| Irene's part to act |
| Me while watching the record time |
| Giving direction |
| Youth Corner Production Team |
| Anggi's roll |
| Before take the roll |
| Take shoot: Dec 9, 2012 |
Thanks God, EMP accept our video and last Sunday they published on LCD
Ahh yes!
Don't forget to come and celebrate the Christmas with all of your beloved friends on:
YOUTH IMPACT SOLO CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION
"LOVE LIKE CANDLE"
DECEMBER 22, 2012
06.00 PM | AT ECC SOLO PARAGON
Comments
Post a Comment