March 28, 2012
dear @melaayu
my dear friend @melaayu just lost her father this afternoon at 3 pm. I was shock when i heard this news. I just saw her father sitting on their porch yesterday morning, but i was riding so fast i couldnt stop by and say hello like i always do.Adhi Istaputra is his name. He was a hard worker, and loved his children so much he would do anything for both of his daughters. He did what every father and husband would do to keep their family running in balance. He was always full of laughter, and always made me laugh so hard. He knows everything about computer, and always telling me about new things that is happening in computer world. I loved spending time in their house. I remember one day i sat on the computer chair, and smelled something. I told Mela and they were laughing at me, because i sat on her father's smelly shirt. it was sweaty and i couldnt help but grinned at it.
Sometime he told us fake stories, and I just believed it. I remember i was telling Mela about some discount in our local Mall, and suddenly he laughed at me for being easily fooled, and told me what was wrong about that discount, and i laughed.
I know its hard to let someone go, especially when he's too young, or we loved them too much. But I remember what my neighbour told Mela while she was sobbing this afternoon.
"Human
sent to us because God wanted you to take care and love them
wholeheartedly. when God think His creation received enough love, then
He will take them back to be with Him on his Kingdom"
Dear Mela, I want to let you know that i
love your father and your family with all my heart. Seeing you, your
sister, your mum and your grandma cries today broke my heart to pieces.
Be strong, for everyone. Be strong for your sister, your mother, your
grandmother, and your dear father. He's always proud of you. Please
remember, you still have other family around you, helping you, support
every steps you make, and cheer for you.
And you always have your best friends. We will always be right by your side, no matter what happens. We are family.
love,
Leets
Comments
Post a Comment