#100FACTSABOUTME
23032011
- My Name is Melati Ayu Lestari.
- My friends usually called me ‘mel’ ; ‘melz’ ; ‘melv’ ; ‘mbang’
- Only my teachers and elementary classmates called me ‘Melati’
- My zodiac is Aries. But I don’t believe in kinda horoscope things.
- My birthday April 12
- Not too girlie but not that boyish girl. But sometime I just can be girlie
- I am Christian
- I am not Chinese. Javanese + Manado, that’s me.
- I am kpop-er
- I am badges hunter on foursquare (jumper)
- Thin and High :D
- Favorite colors: pink, orange, light blue, light purple, brown, black and white :D
- Favorite places at home: in front of my computer, and My room
- Addicted to Winnie the Pooh since I was 10 years.
- Addicted to Enakei’s stuff.
- Addicted to The Sims 2 series and The Sims 3 series
- Can’t handle not to check my twitter a day
- Can’t handle myself not to scream while watching LHK or CJH or Siwon on screen
- No day without music
- No day without singing
- Yes, I’m singing while taking bath :D
- My cell name is Stormy <3
- I love my family
- I love sompiioo
- I love spasi
- I love my boyf
- I love my stormy
- I love to watch kdrama
- I love the smell of fresh air
- I love the smell of air going rain
- I love surprises
- I love travelling
- I love taking pictures
- I love to be captured on camera :p
- I love to see little rain from terrace
- I love iced water to drink
- I love to stare the sky and stars
- I love everything look naturally
- I love listening music
- I love chocolate
- I love avocado juice
- I love to see the city light on night
- I love seeing toddlers
- I love to play with toddlers
- I love the aura when seeing someone played guitar
- I love to lean my head on my boyf’s shoulder >.<
- I love the way my boyf treats me >.<
- I love my boyf’s smile, eyes and his shoulder
- I love to read older message on my cell when I miss someone
- I love viewing pictures
- I like the way my daddy laugh
- I like the smell of my mom
- I like when my little sister arrived home and asked “where’s sissy?”
- I like to see a guy with his blonde hair
- I like to see a cute guy with his dimple
- I hate cigarette’s smoke not people who smoking. But,
- I dislike people who know that I hate smoke, smoking on my face!
- I really hate rambutan
- I hate when I’m asleep and suddenly someone wake me up just for unimportant things
- I hate kind of horror movies
- I hate liars
- Sometime I just annoyed by my little sister annoyance
- I just scared if my daddy got angry to me
- I don’t care what people talking about me whether it’s a good or bad topic. They don’t know me.
- I don’t care if the sunlight burning my skin until I realize that I have a ‘zebra’ skin on my foot.
- Friendly
- Absent minded
- Little clumsy
- Kind
- Interest in: Astronomy, Design, Computer, and Gadgets
- I just can’t refuse easily someone’s help requests
- I have more guy friends than gal friends.
- My ambitions: speak many foreign language, study abroad, master of Design Graphic, improving my guitar skill
- Eat-well but if I’m not in the mood I prefer not to eat
- Can’t remember the face of someone that I ever meet less than (about) 3 times
- 9 years became secretary at class in row
- I had ever became the female leader of Scout at Junior High School
- I had ever dream that Aaron Carter is my boyf when I was on Junior High School
- When I see Cody Linley for the first time, I just like him. Blonde hair and the dimple.
- I was hated kpop-er but now I’m a freaky kpop-er xD
- Sassy Girl Chun Hyang is kdrama which open my eyes and heart to kpop nd kdrama
- Love to read but sometime I just get lazy
- Once I read a novel, I’ll read until the last paper non-stop!
- Either do for comics
- I play Suling :p
- I play Guitar if it’s only have easy chord
- At least it needs 4hours for me to play the sims 3
- I did basketball but now I suck on basketball :p
- Seldom watching TV
- Harvest Moon is always be my favorite game ever!
- Either do The Sims 2
- And The Sims 3
- Can’t sleep before 11.30 PM showed on the clock
- But if I got tired, I’d sleep around 9PM
- I love Lee Hong Ki’s funny face
- I love Choi Jong Hun’s smile
- I love Choi Siwon’s dimple
- When I was a kid, I put ‘a doctor’ in ‘cita-cita’ section. But, when I was in High School.. I just knew that I won’t be a doctor.
- My right leg was ever in gyps
- I am mature enough but sometime the childish side came in
Comments
Post a Comment